Which is great!
But I’ve a little extra challenge for you. Grab you phone and add a reminder in it everyday for the next month, at say 10am. Morning coffee time☕️
When the reminder goes off, ask yourself this question- ‘God, is there anyone you want me to contact today?‘, if you don’t have the same belief system, that’s ok. You can still do the challenge, just see who pops into your mind as the reminder goes off.
When the remind goes off:
- send a quick message to someone, ask how they are going if you know they are doing it rough.
- Say thanks to a friend you value.
- Find a corny meme (like this one I’m guilty of sending to a few people🙃)
- Send a joke to someone who loves to laugh but has been low on giggles lately.
- Find a inspirational quote or verse and send it along.
- Or, ask God what it is He wants you to say, do or send to them.
I’ve had a reminder set for everyday of the last 18 months. I don’t always do it (cause I’m slack😉) but I’m amazed how many times I’ve heard ‘it’s just what I’ve needed today’.
Let me know how it goes. I’d love to know.
Until next time, Happy Pondering xx